Wildcrafted Yellow Dock Root – 50G
- Is known for being high in organic iron compounds and seems to free iron stored in the liver.
- May be useful for anaemia, especially so when combined with alfalfa, beets, and other iron-rich herbs.
- Traditionally used as a blood purifier for skin disorders (acne, boils etc.) and general liver problems.
- Is a known stimulant of the flow of bile, acts as a mild laxative while reducing heat and irritation in the digestive tract.
- Herbalists will often prescribe yellow dock when a person has a geographic tongue (heavily coated patches and bare, bright red areas) along with intestinal inflammation with constipation.
Botanical Name: Rumex crispus
Common Names: Acedera, Amalvelas, Broad-Leaved Dock, Chukkah, Curled Dock, Curly Dock, Field Sorrel, Herbe à Cochons, Lengua de Vaca, Narrow Dock, Oseille Crépue, Parelle Sauvage, Patience Crépue, Romaza, Rumex, Rumex crispus, Rumex obstusifolius, Sheep Sorrel, Sour Dock, Yellowdock.
Growing Status: Wildcrafted
Plant Part: Root
Ingredients: Wildcrafted Yellow Dock Root – Nothing else.
Contraindications: No known warnings.
Storage: Best stored in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***