Wildcrafted Damiana Powder – 50g
- Wild shrub native to Mexico, Central America and the West Indies.
- Natural aphrodisiac and relaxant.
- Used to treat headache, bedwetting, depression, nervous stomach and constipation.
- Prevention and treatment of sexual problems, boosting and maintaining mental and physical stamina.
- Some people inhale damiana for a slight “high”
- Recorded usage dates back to the times of the ancient Aztecs and Mayans who lived in modern-day Mexico.
Botanical Name: Turnera diffusa
Growing Status: Wildcrafted
Plant Part: Aerials
Ingredients: Wildcrafted damiana powder – Nothing else.
Contraindications: Damiana may affect blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Monitor blood and watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).
Storage: Best stored below 300C in a dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***