Organic Rooibos – 50g
- Best known as a tea originating in South Africa.
- It is ultra fine and when brewed produces an earthy red colour with a warm, fruity scent.
- Caffeine-free, containing antioxidants, trace minerals, and nutrients, it’s easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
- May be sweetened with honey however rooibos is already naturally sweet.
- 1 teaspoon per cup is all you need – Steep for 3-5 minutes or longer – Rooibos is low in tannins so will not bitter as easily as other herbs/teas might.
Botanical Name: Aspalathus linearis
Common Names: Rooibos (especially in South Africa), bush tea, red tea, or redbush tea (predominantly in Great Britain)
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Origin: South Africa
Plant Part: Leaf
Ingredients: Certified organic rooibos – Nothing else.
Contraindications: Some compounds found in rooibos have actions that mimic the hormone estrogen, so it is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Storage: Best stored in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***