Organic Skullcap – 40g
- A relaxing nervine, skullcap is known for calming brain function and is helpful for insomnia and chronic stress
- Is considered by herbalists as a good remedy for tension headaches and migraines
- Skullcap was used by 19th century herbalists for hysteria, epilepsy, convulsions and schizophrenia
- Often prescribed to people with an inability to pay attention or a dull headache in the front or base of the skull, with symptoms that are worse with noise, odours, light, but improve with rest
- Skullcap may also benefit those who feel as though every sound, touch and ray of light is personally attacking them, those who are oversensitive to any stimulation, and are twitchy even during sleep
- Seems to work best as a tonic when tinctured fresh, however dried skullcap has more sedative action
Botanical Name: Scutellaria lateriflora
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Origin: United States of America
Ingredients: Certified organic skullcap aerials – Nothing else.
Storage: Best stored below in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***