Organic Red Clover – 20g
- Red clover is known as a blood purifier that is used in combination with other blood purifiers for skin conditions, cancer, swollen lymph glands, and liver detoxification.
- Red clover has been used as a respiratory tonic and traditionally used with children who have chronic chest complaints such as, frequent coughs, colds, and other respiratory issues.
- Red clover may also be useful for a range of skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, and dry itchy skin.
- Red clover contains phytoestrogens that block estrogen receptor sites, possibly inhibiting estrogen-dependent cancers. A favourite herb among many menopausal women for it’s beneficial effect on menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, mood swings and night sweats.
- Red clover may also be helpful for alleviating hayfever and allergies – Often paired with nettle for this purpose.
- Dr. Rolla L. Thomas states an infusion of red clover has a specific influence in spasmodic cough, whooping cough, and the cough of measles.
Botanical Name: Trifolium pratense
Common Names: Red clover
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Leaf & Flower
Ingredients: Certified organic red clover – Nothing else.
Contraindications: Red clover has blood thinning properties and should not be used by those on blood thinning medication, haemophiliacs, by those taking heart medication or those who are heavy bleeders as this may exacerbate the issue. Discontinue use for 2 weeks before and after surgery.
Storage: Best stored in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***