Organic Juniper Berries – 60g
- Known for strongly stimulating kidney function and for its antiseptic properties.
- Has been commonly used for oedema and other urinary problems.
- Known for stimulating digestion.
- Energetics: warming and drying.
- Properties: Antifungal, antiseptic, aromatic, carminative, diuretic.
Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
Common Names: Chinese Juniper, Rocky Mountain Juniper, Cade Juniper, Common Juniper
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Whole berry
Ingredients: Certified organic Juniper Berries – Nothing else.
Contraindications: May be irritating to the kidneys and nervous system with long term use. Not recommended when the kidneys are inflamed or in cases of nephritis and nephrosis. Not recommended for use in pregnancy.
Storage: Best stored in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***