Organic Elderflower – 50g
- Elderflower is a versatile expectorant herb and makes an excellent remedy for acute ailments.
- Known for treating respiratory infections, colds, flus and seasonal allergies.
- A mild laxative with a sweet and musky natural flavour which can also help reduce fevers and inflammation.
- Research indicates they may have anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anticancer properties and may shorten the duration and severity of cold and flu symptoms.
- Works well in combination with Peppermint and Yarrow.
Botanical Name: Sambuccus nigra
Common Names: European Alder, Black Elder, Boor Tree, Sambucus
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Origin: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Plant Part: Flowers
Ingredients: Certified organic elderflower – Nothing else.
Storage: Best stored in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***