Organic Echinacea – 40g
- Also known as “cone flower” and is native to North America.
- Echinacea is known for aiding the process of antibody formation and stimulates the production of white blood cells.
- Known for strengthening and clearing the lymph nodes, it also is known for helping the body to fight viral infections.
- Primarily used as an excellent immune stimulant and is thought to be the best detoxifying agent in Western Herbalism.
- A natural antibiotic and counters the effects of many poisons, cleaning the blood and lymph systems and catalysing the action of while blood cells.
- Antimicrobial, anti-allergenic, antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and diaphoretic.
- Used as immune stimulant, to remove toxins, to fight infection, to cleanse the blood, to support the lymphatic system, kidneys and liver.
- Fights bacteria, viruses, fungi and microbes.
- May be used topically to treat infections.
Botanical Name: Echinacea purpurea
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Aerials
Ingredients: Certified organic echinacea aerials – Nothing else.
Contraindications: Non-toxic and mostly harmless. Use very cautiously if you have an auto-immune disorder, consult healthcare practitioner. If used beyond 8 weeks, Echinacea could cause hepatotoxicity and therefore should not be used with other known hepatoxic drugs (eg anabolic steroids, amiodarone, methotrexate, or ketoconazole).
Storage: Best stored in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***