Organic Dandelion Root – 50g
- Shown to have beneficial effects on the digestive system, urinary system, and pancreas
- The root is often used in herbalism to stimulate bile flow and aid the liver
- The leaf is often used in herbalism as a diuretic to aid kidney function
- Dandelion has shown to act on the microflora of the gut and help stimulate digestive secretions
- Has been long incorporated into traditional medicines and remedies
Botanical Name: Taraxacum officinalis
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Root
Ingredients: Certified organic dandelion root – Nothing else.
Contraindications: Generally considered safe. Is however contraindicated in acute inflammation or blockage of the gallbladder and intestines due to it’s stimulating effects on these organs.
Storage: Best stored in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***