Organic Chamomile (German) Flower – 40g
- Due to seasonal conditions and a worldwide shortage this batch may appear less vibrant than usual.
- Known to treat a range of conditions like hay fever, colic, indigestion, insomnia, menstrual disorders, muscle spasms, tension, ulcers, wounds, haemorrhoids, inflammation and infection.
- Rich in azulene, a volatile oil with a whole range of active principles that serve as anti-inflammatory and antifever agents, making it useful for treating arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Known to induce a deep and restful sleep when drunk as a tea before bedtime.
- Known to provide excellent support for the nervous and digestive system.
Botanical Name: Matricaria recutita
Common Names: Chamomile, German Chamomile
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Flowers
Ingredients: Certified organic whole German chamomile flowers – Nothing else.
Contraindications: A relatively low percentage of people are sensitive to chamomile and may develop allergic reactions.
Storage: Best stored in a cool dry environment, out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***