Organic Calendula Flowers – 20g
- Antimicrobial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, great for relieving muscle spasms.
- Promotes cell repair and growth, traditionally used to keep infections at bay.
- Common ingredient in creams, salves, and ointments for treating bruises, burns, sores, skin ulcers, skin infections, nappy and other rashes.
- Wonderful herb for babies being potent yet soothing and gentle. Makes a useful tea as a natural remedy for thrush, which is quite common in infants.
- Nourishing and cleansing to the lymphatic system.
- Can be consumed, applied topically or brewed into tea.
Botanical Name: Calendula officinalis
Common Names: Calendula, calendula (pot marigold), common marigold, garden marigold, gold bloom, holligold, marigold, mary bud, pot marigold, ruddles.
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Flowers
Ingredients: Certified organic calendula flowers and petals – Nothing else.
Contraindications: 10/10 safety record, with no toxicity reported.
Storage: Best stored in a cool dry environment, out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***