Organic Burdock Root – 50g
- Burdock root comes from the burdock, a weed that is related to sunflowers and is part of the daisy family.
- Often used by herbalists for skin conditions and general liver problems.
- Has shown to stimulate bile function and strengthen the liver, help with indigestion and used for clearing up acne and other skin irritations.
- Known for treating diabetes, treating and preventing infection, “purifying” the blood, as a diuretic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Burdock leaves have been applied as a poultice to infected sores, while a strong decoction has been used for itching.
- Has been shown to stabilise mast cells which reduces allergic reactions.
Botanical Name: Arctium Lappa
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Ingredients: Certified organic burdock root – Nothing else.
Storage: Best stored below 300C in a dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***