Organic Astragalus Root – 50g
- Known for supporting and enhancing immunity, especially T-cell activity.
- Also known for being a potent antioxidant and increasing endurance and stamina.
- Used for over 2,000 years in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and still one of the 50 fundamental herbs in TCM.
- It has been taken as a tea during times of illness to speed recovery, as well as administered to tonify the lungs and as support for colds and upper respiratory infections.
- Polysaccharides in Astragalus intensify white blood cell activity, stimulates pituitary adrenal-cortical activity, and restores depleted red blood cell formation in bone marrow, thereby strengthening the immune system.
Botanical Name: Astragalus membranaceus
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Ingredients: Certified organic astragalus root – Nothing else.
Contraindications: Not recommended for those with acute infections or those taking drugs to suppress the immune system. If you are suffering from an autoimmune condition, ensure you consult with your healthcare provider before using, as it may stimulate immune function.
Storage: Best stored below 300C in a dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***