Organic Ashwagandha (Withania) Root – 50g
- Important herb from Ayurvedic medicine, is a nervine and adrenal tonic that has been used to help anxiety, depression, exhaustion, poor muscle tone.
- Adaptogenic said to reduce the effects of stress while promoting energy and vitality.
- Has been traditionally used as a supporting herb for recovery from debilitating diseases.
- Also has been used to treat sexual disfunction caused by stress.
- Is known to be a powerful anti-inflammatory that can relieve symptoms associated with arthritis pain.
- Helps boost the conversion of T4 (the thyroid storage hormone) to T3 (the active thyroid hormone).
Botanical Name: Withania somnifera
Common Names:Winter cherry, Indian ginseng, Ayurvedic ginseng, poison gooseberry
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Root
Ingredients: Certified organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root – Nothing else.
Contraindications: Use cautiously during pregnancy. Contraindicated in those sensitive to nightshades.
Storage: Best stored in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***