Organic Amla (Gooseberry) Powder – 100g
- Richest natural source of antioxidants and vitamin C
- The gooseberry is believed to contain the highest amount of vitamin C available in natural form.
- Amla normalises body function, balances the neuroendocrine system and improves immunity.
- Has been prescribed by Ayurvedic practitioners for bleeding disorders, diabetes, anemia, gastritis, hepatitis, osteoporosis, constipation, liver and spleen weaknesses, early greying of hair and hair loss, general debility, vertigo and tissue deficiency.
- Is said to have anti-aging effects, being noted as among the best rejuvenating herbs, used to increase red blood cell count, rebuild and maintain tissues, and strengthen bones.
Botanical Name: Emblica officinalis
Common Names: Indian gooseberry, amalaki, dhatri, amla berry.
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Powdered fruit/berries
Ingredients: Certified organic amla (gooseberry) powder – Nothing else.
Contraindications: Amla (gooseberry) may increase the risk of bleeding or bruising in some people. If you have a bleeding disorder, use with caution. For those with diabetes, amla may also decrease blood sugar levels and your diabetes medication may need to be adjusted by your healthcare practitioner. May contain traces of bee pollen or peanuts.
Storage: Best stored in a cool dry environment, out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***