Organic Alfalfa Leaf – 50g
- Rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B12, C, D, E and K.
- Contains all eight essential amino acids.
- Traditionally alfalfa leaves were used to treat disorders of the digestive tract. Was also considered therapeutic for water retention and arthritis.
- North American Indians recommended alfalfa to treat jaundice and to encourage blood clotting.
- Other medicinal properties include diuretic, tonic, helps to relieve urinary and bowel problems and is high in chlorophyll.
- One of the most nutritious herbs on Earth and is known in the Middle East as the father of all herbs.
Botanical Name: Medicago sativa
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Ingredients: Certified organic alfalfa leaf – Nothing else.
Storage: Best stored below 300C in a dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***