Organic Lavender Flowers – 50g
- A strong nervine known for easing tension and anxiety
- Specified in herbalism for highly strung, nervous, self-absorbed people who need to relax – Harsh!
- Known for lifting mood and being mildly antidepressant
- Commonly used for a mild analgesic effect and for easing headaches and migraines when taken soon after onset
- Lavender has been thought for centuries to arouse passions as an aphrodisiac and is still one of the most recognized scents in the world
How do I use it?
- As part of a pot pourri blend
- Pop a sachet of lavender inside your pillow case for a calm and relaxing nights sleep
- May be added to herbal tea blends
- Cold infusion with your daily water intake
- Lavender may be used on its own to give a delightful, floral flavour to desserts (think pear and lavender sorbet), meats, and breads
- The flowers can also be layered within sugar to infuse it with its distinctive aroma for use in cookies and candies
- Sachets in with your clothes to deter moths and keep your linen smelling fresh
Botanical Name: Lavendula angustifolia
Common Names: English lavender, French lavender, and true lavender
Growing Status: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Flower
Ingredients: Certified organic lavender – Nothing else.
Contraindications: No known warnings.
Storage: Best stored in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight.
***Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own health decisions. Nothing on this website is to be considered health advice. You must seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner before making any changes to your healthcare routine, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.***